Institute of Banking Personnel will release IBPS Clerk admit card on its official website. The Applicants can download the admit card / call letters on a specified date. The Applicants should monitor the IBPS official website once the applications are submitted. The candidates have to download the IBPS Clerk admit card and IBPS will not send the same by post or email. Candidates who cannot download the admit card or finding any issues during the downloading of IBPS Clerk Admit Card can contact IBPS helpline.
The centre, address, date and time for both preliminary and main examination will be intimated in the respective call letter. A candidate should download his IBPS clerk admit card by entering his details such as Password/DOB/Registration number from the IBPS official website. No hard copy of the IBPS clerk admit card will be sent by courier or post. An additional call letter will be given for scribe for the main examination.
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card|
The procedure to download call letter:
- First visit the official website of IBPS
- Select CWE clerical tag from the left hand side corner
- Click on the CWE for clerical
- You will find a link to download the IBPS clerk admit card in the next window
- Submit the required details in the given column
- Finally, take the print out of admit card
IBPS Clerk admit card for pre-exam will be issued on or after 15.11.18. Candidates can download their admit card tentatively on 1.12.18. IBPS Clerk admit card for mains will be issued on January 2019. IBPS pre-exam is conducted on 8/9/15/16.18 whereas the mains will be conducted on 20/19. It is important for the candidates to carry admit card to the exam centres. Candidates will not be allowed to the exam centres without their respective IBPS Clerk admit card.
What are the documents to be taken along with admit card?
The candidates should carry a photocopy of his photo ID along with IBPS clerk admit card to the exam centre. The candidate has to carry any one of the photo identity cards to the exam hall say PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving license, Bank pass book with affixed photo, Employee ID, Voter ID, Identity card issued by a recognized university or college. Ration card and Learners Driving license will not be considered as a Valid ID card.
Points to remember
- It is essential for the candidates to carry IBPS Clerk admit card to the exam centre.
- Admit card is only downloadable and it will not be sent through email/post/courier
- It is advised to take multiple photo copies of the admit card
- The candidates should download the admit before the exam date
- The admit card details should be checked out and if any error is found, the candidate has to contact the IBPS body immediately. The necessary changes shall be made before the exam.
There are lakhs of candidates apply for IBPS clerk exam whereas only few thousands are selected for the exam. So, candidates are advised to prepare well for the exam, and do timely download of IBPS Clerk admit card in order to face the exam without any problem.