About Day Boarding schools
For schools, parents will get the option for boarding and day schools. Both schools play an important part but day boarding schools are different from day schools in some cases. Day boarding and normal schools are having same features, but in terms of some activities and points these schools are best than normal schools.
Timings of the day boarding school are more than normal schools where students have to spend their entire day in school by taking out their studies along with tuitions in those subjects in which they are week. Students will get special attention from teachers as the strength of the school is limited to control the entire children. Let us now find out the importance of day boarding schools.
- Best in terms for Discipline- In terms of discipline, day boarding schools are best as they more disciplined in nature as compared to normal schools. They are punctual in nature. These schools are best for those children who are naughty and disobedient. They follow strict timetables, where students will have to make themselves present for academic and extracurricular activities. Parents will come across with list of schools in Bangalore which are offering same facilities.
- Problem of the family- These schools are best for those children whose parents are separated or working. They will spend their maximum time in school as there is no one in the family to take special care about.
- Guidance of the Teachers– These schools are having limited number of students in each class. It will help them to concentrate on each individual student nicely. If some students are lagging behind or weak in entire subjects then they are provided with special attention so that they can improve in the weaker subjects.
- Best in extra-curricular activities– These schools are best in extra-curricular activities, as students will compulsorily have to take part. It develops confidence among them and they become physically fit. Students who are introvert in nature become extrovert by interacting with the students of different schools. Apart from that, by taking interest in sports activities they are able to build team spirit which would help them in future.
- Helps in engaging students in different activities– As these schools are located away from their homes or outside the city. It will keep students busy in school activities rather than indulging in any harmful activities or habits which are mostly performed in nearby locations.
- Summer Programs– Boarding school arranges summer programs in which students have to take part. Students from other school can also take part in these programs so that they may interact with other students easily. You will come across with many schools in Bangalore which conducts summer program every year. It will also include other activities which will cover down art classes along with development of interpersonal skills through different physical and mental activities.
Thus, these are the above advantages that will help the parents in selecting the schools for their child.